Hughes Energy Management Systems
W Hughes & Son Ltd
282 Ribbleton Lane
Install part/fully funded loft and cavity wall insulation through the ECO scheme
(Energy Company Obligation)
. The scheme is designed to help homeowners and tennants reduce there energy bills by funding the installation of energy efficient
measures to help reduce carbon emissions and tackle fuel poverty.
We install Energy Store bonded bead, which is KIWA approved and all our domestic cavity wall installs come with a 25 year CIGA guarantee.
We use Knauf Earthwool & Superglass loft insulation and it is installed to approximately 270mm.
Loft funding criteria:
· Equal or less than 100mm existing
· No loft insulation previously installed with ECO funding
· No loft insulation removed within the last 6 months
The current ECO scheme is only available for people in receipt of certain benefits or you meet the requirements under your Local Authority Flexible Eligibility statement of intent.
Qualifying benefits ( only 1 required )
· Pension Credit Guarantee
· Income-related ESA
· Income-based Jobseeker's allowance
· Income Support
· Working and Child Tax Credits
· Universal Credit
· Armed forces independence payment
· Attendance allowance
· Carer's allowance
· Disability living allowance
· Severe disablement allowance
· War pension mobility supplement
· Industrial injuries disablement benefit
· Personal independence payment
· Constant attendence allowance
If you don't receive any of these benefits Click here
Cavity and Loft insulation is subject to survey, not all properties are suitable.